Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Free Winter Wonderland Christmas Cupcake Toppers

The holiday season is now in full swing!

I know many of you will be hosting Christmas parties in the next few weeks here, so I've decided to share some cupcake toppers that I've made - for FREE! These toppers can also double as gift tags or embellishments if you wish, too. Kinda like getting a two-for-one! OR You could use some as cupcake toppers and print a second sheet as favor/gift tags. Let your imagination run wild!



If you are downloading this, please like Oh, Boy. Oh, Joy! on Facebook. Thanks!

Simply like download here and print out on cardstock or heavy weight paper, 
cut out with tool of your choice, and

for cupcake toppers: glue top 1/3 of toothpick to back of cut circles

for gift tags: punch hole in outer layer of cut circles and add twine, string, or ribbon to attach to {well just about ANYTHING}

 If you use these this holiday, I would love to see pictures!

This post was shared herehere, here, here, and here.




A Glimpse Inside





1 comment:

  1. I am having trouble downloading your xmas cupcake toppers, when I click "here" i keep getting asked to download software. The first time I followed the directions it changed my internet home page and I got no toppers. Is there an easier way?
    They are so cute I have tohave them, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...