Monday, December 12, 2011

Holiday Wishes From My Family To Yours

So, since the Christmas photo shoot for little man went awry, I've decided that I will be using photos of my own to send out this holiday season. I'm low on funds after all of the great Christmas gifts I bought my family, so I think I'll be sending this one out by e-mail rather than via standard postal mail. I ended up editing his photo a little here and there (mostly background, because there was a pole sticking out of his head), and this is what I came up with to send out for Christmas this year!




































I love it! Again, I used Picnik for most of my editing, but I think it came out really nicely for something I chopped myself out of! LOL

Happy Holidays from my family to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...