Saturday, December 3, 2011

Pier 1 Imports Holiday 2011

I have to admit, Pier 1 Imports is one of my favorite stores. I swoon over almost everything in there. I just have one tiny problem when attempting to purchase from there - I wouldn't know where to put all of it!

My other problem when it comes to Pier 1? I want all the BIG expensive stuff. Like the custom upholstered chairs, or the extremely large and tall entryway mirrors. There's always so many things that catch my eye when I'm in there, I can't even pick one thing to take home for fear that I should've gotten some other great thing later. Sad, and curiously puzzling, but that's just me.

Another thing, Christmas time at Pier 1 is my favorite. Everything seems to just have the *bling* factor that other times of the year don't seem to attract as much. So I stopped into one of my local Pier 1 stores today to check out their holiday merchandise.

Here are some things I found that I think are just peachy:

Beaded Reindeer Pillow


Alpine Sparkle Dining Set
Um, hello. Look at that silverware!


How cute is this "Santa Stop Here" Lighted Sign? 
My son would definitely be amazed by this one.


I want this Purple Damask Dining Chair, mostly just for the back.



I love the bling on this Velvet Snowflake Pillow.

This Christmas spatulas bring new meaning to whipping up some Christmas cheer.


These mercury glass candle stands would make staying warm 
on cold winters nights look so elegant.


Yep! You can tell that nothing with bright lights or shiny accents is getting past me! I went in hoping to spend the gift card from LAST CHRISTMAS that I've been saving for that "perfect" purchase, but again walked away with nothing because I couldn't make up my mind. Shhh! Don't tell my boyfriend I still have credit left on it or else I might not get another one this year. ;) 

Or better yet, I might just wait until the after Christmas clearance to snatch some of these things up. Because yes, I am that frugal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...